Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Release Date for Willow in the Desert


 
Ta-da!  I have a beautiful cover for my next book release, Willow in the Desert, the sequel to The Willow and the Stone.  Big thanks to Erin Dameron-Hill for her gorgeous work.
Willow in the Desert will be released on January 4.  I will be sharing more information as the date nears.  Of course I’ve been posting little teases and excerpts for awhile now, and there will be even more of that in the weeks to come.
Unfortunately, the availability of the first book, The Willow and the Stone, is extremely limited.  Due to problems with its publisher, you can only get it as an ebook through Amazon and Smashwords.  Print copies are no longer out there.  This will probably be the continued state of things until I get the rights back in a couple of years.  Fortunately, I have written the sequel in such a way that you will not have to have read the first book to understand what is going on.  So if you’re interested in Willow in the Desert, don’t hesitate to pick it up and enjoy it!  It will be available via Kindle, Nook, Smashwords, and in print.

No comments:

Post a Comment