Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tomorrow is the Release of The Willow and the Stone

To say I’m excited might be putting it lightly.  It feels like I’ve waited forever for this day to come.  Now as long as PayPal’s shenanigans against my publisher don’t cancel the party, the long wait is over. 

Tomorrow instead of the usual ‘First Four Friday’, I’ll be posting the blurb and first chapter of The Willow and the Stone.  I truly hope you all enjoy my book.  Thanks to everyone who sent supportive messages.  Thanks to Randy and Jeanette, who looked it over and made sure I didn’t inflict horrible typos and continuity errors on the rest of you.  Thanks to Holly for reading and critiquing those first stumbling drafts.  And thanks to Peter for just being there and listening to me fret and whine and worry.   You’re all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment