Thursday, August 30, 2012

Updates on My Books and What I’m Working On

 
Lilith - My horror novel is available at Amazon and Smashwords, in both ebook and print formats. Thanks to all who have read it and given me such great feedback.
 
The Willow and the Stone -  This sci-fi adventure can also be found at Amazon and Smashwords.  Again, thanks for the feedback.  If you’ve bought and read either of my books, they could really use some posted reviews (they are up on Goodreads as well, if you like to post reviews there).

Willow in the Desert - I’m doing edits on the follow-up to The Willow and the Stone and anticipate having this out this winter.  I will not be submitting it to the publisher of The Willow and the Stone and Lilith.  I have opted to self-publish this time.  It turns out I’m a bit of a control freak and want more say over my work and how it is presented.
Lilith’s Return - I am also working on a follow-up to Lilith.  Our bad girl is coming back with more mayhem in store for those who would oppose her.

In addition to all this, I have a trilogy of supernatural tales I’m putting together.  The Prophet and the Crown will be an epic journey, starting with the first installment The Fallen.  After that will come Descent and The Prophet and the Crown (yes, same as the overall trilogy name) to wrap this story up.  More info on that as I get further along on it.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment