Thursday, May 31, 2012

Crazy Horror Movies You've Probably Never Seen (Nor Would Want To)

Yes, these are real horror movies.  Just the posters alone make you want to scream, "Just say no!"  I mean, what kind of drugs make you think this is a good idea?  Was this one made as an answer to 'Silence of the Lambs'?

Okay, Gary Busey has had his share of problems.  I guess we can forgive him the one lapse in judgment that led to this:

But to do it TWICE?  Dude, seriously.  Get more help.


I've done the full-time RV thing.  I know how cramped a motorhome is.  Given the very few people you can fit in one of these, this movie couldn't have been more than 15 minutes long.


And finally ... men, this really would be a horrible movie for you.  So stop right here and look no farther.  I mean it ... don't look ... by all you hold holy ... DON'T LOOK.

 You just had to look, didn't you?  Pleasant dreams, boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment